Are you interested in becoming a Chamber Member?
Download and fill out the membership application. Questions? Email or call the Burlington Chamber at 262.763.6044
What does the Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce do for my business and my community?
Your Chamber . . .
- Welcomes visitors with strategically placed tourism signs promoting local events
- Welcomes new businesses by celebrating grand openings and ribbon cuttings through the Chamber Ambassadors
- Recognizes and celebrates business and employee milestones
- Recognizes the Chamber Service Award recipient and other Chamber volunteers at the annual meeting
- Provides a united voice on issues of importance to the membership
- Maintains office hours Monday through Saturday
Your Chamber sponsors . . .
- The Visitor Information Center, housed at the Chamber Office
- Chocolate Experience Museum, also housed at the Chamber Office
- Informative business seminars
- A community Gift Certificate program
- Legislative breakfast meetings throughout the year - an opportunity to meet with area, county, and state elected officials and other Chamber members and guests
- Welcome Luncheon - an opportunity for newly hired professionals who are also new residents to become familiar with the greater Burlington area
- Annual Dinner, Auction and Awards Presentation
- Community Tipster Program
- Holiday Christmas Parade and Santa's Chalet
- Personal development & leadership opportunities
Your Chamber serves as a general information center and provides . . .
- A Website containing information on the Chamber, its member businesses, events and community
- Community Calendar of Events
- Community fact sheets
- Relocation materials
- Tourism brochures
- Information center providing telephone, written and e-mail responses to over 10,000 inquiries annually from those seeking information about our area
- Lists of area businesses, industries, real estate agents, motels, restaurants, churches, clubs and organizations
- Tourist, historical and other points of interest information
- Highway, county, community and state maps
Your Chamber is a member of . . .
- Lake Geneva Chamber of Commerce
- Real Racine
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Walworth County Visitors Bureau
Your Chamber actively promotes economic development and responsible growth through . . .
- Representation at City Council meeting and Town Board meetings
- Representation in the continuing efforts of the Downtown Executive Committee
- Tourism promotion efforts of the Chamber Tourism Committee
- Cooperatively working with the Racine County Economic Development Corporation
- Local business and product information
Your Chamber maintains, publishes and distributes . . .
- Monthly publication of 20,000 "Burlington, Discover the Treasures," is distributed locally as well as a supplement inserted into the Southern Lakes Media newspapers
- "E-FOCUS," a weekly newsletter filled with member news, committee reports, and other valuable information
- A Membership Directory and Buyers Guide
- Burlington Visitors Guide
- Burlington area community map
- A directory of service clubs and organizations
- Relocation packages to prospective businesses and residents
- Comprehensive business database
- Marketing Guidebook to historic Burlington
Member Businesses Can . . .
- Increase sales
- Through the Chamber's program of referrals of potential customers and clients to members
- Through their listing in the Membership Directory and Buyers Guide
- Through the website
- By participation in the Chamber's Annual Spring Home & Garden Show
- Network with Other Businesses
- Through the popular Business After Hours networking events
- By participating in Sponsorship opportunities throughout the year
- By participation on Chamber committees
The Burlington Area Chamber of Commerce does all this and more, thanks to its professional staff, its many volunteers, and through the investment support provided by members just like you!